2012年12月20日星期四

A Analysis about WOW Additional Professions


According to Blizzard Official web page, Blizzard developed research about the Level of Additional Profession Abilities - What exactly is Your Level of Additional Profession Expertise? There are 8 Options:
A: I take time in-game doing the the archaeology of gortyn of gortyn, preparing, first aid, and/or sportfishing, than any other action.
B: I’ve flattened three or four of the other careers to their maximum possible, and use them constantly.
C: I adhere to the everyday tasks with preparing and/or sportfishing.
D: My main concentrate among the other careers is the the archaeology of gortyn of gortyn. I’m finding most of Azeroth.
E: Just sportfishing. I’m the expert anglers around here!
F: I use first aid, mainly. These accidents are not going to protect themselves.
G: You will usually find out me preparing in the cooking area area. (ding) Order’s up!
H: I’ve missed out on all of the other careers, so far.
Different people have different encounter of the other careers. Some are just fishing; some are just cooking; some have flattened three or four of the other careers, but hardly ever use them anymore. To me, I take time in-game doing the the archaeology of gortyn of gortyn, I really like the custom and everything holy. I like to take time journeying all over the Azeroth, I like the scenery of Azeroth, it also gives me a opportunity to find unusual weapons and BoA gadgets, it is pretty awesome.

没有评论:

发表评论