2012年7月19日星期四

Zygor WoW Leveling Guide Review

We have cheapest wow gold for sale!Is it actually possible to level from 1 to 80 in under seven days of /played time? Personally, I haven't tried yet. There are actually two separate guides, one for the Horde and one for the Alliance. So you only need to buy one of the guides if you only play one of the factions. Another great feature is that you receive free upgrades for your guide every time one is released.When I'm playing World of Warcraft I like to switch between a few of my characters, and I usually spend a little bit of time leveling up all my professions, chatting with my friends, and making lots of gold.However and Cheap WOW Gold, I am sure about one thing in particular: I level my characters so much faster than most of the people in WoW, and this is because I use the Zygor WoW Leveling Guide.

After you purchase the Zygor WoW Leveling Guide you will digitally receive a plug-in, which is an add-on for your original World of Warcraft interface. Its a major time saver.A useful arrow will also appear on your HUD, which points you in the right direction for your current quest. If you still have a long distance to travel, the arrow is red, but as you get closer to your target the arrow changes to yellow and then green. It also tells you how many yards until you reach your target.It is a breeze to install the add-on, and after you have done this you will see it appear on your interface once you log-in. The add-on will automatically tell you which quests to pick up, which steps to take, where to hand in these quests, where to find the items needed for quest completion and a great deal more. You also get vital little details for each quest like "inside beside a fireplace", so you will never again waste time running around trying to look for items or areas your searching for. This add-on is nothing like what you would get from a free-to-download equivalent.

没有评论:

发表评论